Added to GoodReads is a weekly feature where I share the books I have discovered over the past week and highlight some of my fellow book bloggers. Check these out!
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman – I had never heard of this book or this author, but it is apparently getting quite a bit of hype, as well as a movie adaptation starring Reese Witherspoon. Check out this excellent review posted by Chrissi Reads.
- The Bird King by G. Willow Wilson – This book, just released last week, was described as a mix of historical fiction with fantastical elements, which sounds amazing. Check out this enthusiastic review from Yvo at It’s All About Books.
- Where the Forest Meets the Stars by Glendy Vanderah – Another new release from this month, highlighted in this post by Jennifer at Tar Heel Reader as part of their blog tour.
- When the Sky Fell on Splendor by Emily Henry – I have to admit, I first fell in love with this title. It’s awesome! Also awesome: this review by Rants and Raves of a Bibliophile.
- Where I End and You Begin by Preston Norton – This is not one that I found through the blogs, but another ARC I got approved for from NetGalley! It comes out June 4th, so be on the lookout for a review around that time.
That’s it for this week! Have you found any new books you’d like to share? Or read some excellent reviews that you want other people to see? Let me know!