Added to GoodReads is a weekly feature where I talk about the new books I have discovered and highlight some of the wonderful bloggers who have shared them. Unfortunately, due to some of the issues I was having last week, I haven’t been keeping up with reading other blogs as much as I want to. I still love all of you! I promise! Real life is just getting in my way.
Instead, I wanted to share some of the books that I have found from other sources or other recommendations. As things settle down a bit, I am hoping to get back to checking in more regularly.
- The Bone Charmer by Breeana Shields – I was lucky enough to get approved for a book tour on this one. It’s coming out next month. A YA fantasy, which you know I really enjoy.
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes – This is one that I asked to review for NetGalley, but unfortunately, I was turned down. Still, this one looks really good, sort of a fantasy retelling of the story of Anastasia. And I do love that movie, so I have high hopes.
- Her Crown of Fire by Renee April – I was lucky enough to get to participate in the cover reveal for this one, which you can see here in case you missed it. The cover is really, really pretty, although we have to wait until November to read this one.
- The Circle: Taken by Sage Sask – This one I do get to review for Rockstar Book Tours, so I am excited about that. Looks like it’s a YA dystopian sort of thing, which is super fun. Look for that review later this month.
- Becoming the Witch by J.M. Davies – Another review copy that I got, this time courtesy of Xpresso Book Tours. This looks to be a prequel to the Rise of Orion series, which I know nothing about except that it’s a paranormal romance series. This review will be up sometime in June, although I’m not sure when.
I think that’s it as far as new books. Again, I’m sorry that I’m not doing a normal AtG post today – you all know how much I love to give shout outs to my fellow book bloggers – but hopefully next week will be back to normal. Or at least what passes for normal around here!
Happy Monday and Happy April! Added to Goodreads is a weekly feature where I highlight the books that I found out about the previous week and the bloggers and websites where I found them.
I’ve also gotten two new ebooks from BookBub. If you haven’t heard of BookBub before, be sure to check it out. It will change your life.
If you’ve found some really good books or read some good reviews this past week, please let me know! I love to find new stuff!
Hello friends and Happy Monday!
Added to GoodReads is a weekly feature where I tell you about the books I have added to my never ending GoodReads TBR and the bloggers who recommended them.
Please let me know if you have added any new books to your TBR last week, or if you read an amazing review and want to share it! Also, it appears that over the weekend, I managed to hit 400 followers! Wow! I never expected this blogging thing to go so well! Thanks you guys!
Added to GoodReads is a weekly feature where I share the books I have discovered over the past week and highlight some of my fellow book bloggers. Check these out!
That’s it for this week! Have you found any new books you’d like to share? Or read some excellent reviews that you want other people to see? Let me know!
Hello and Happy Monday!
Added to GoodReads is a weekly feature where I share the new books I have found over the past week and highlight some of my fellow bloggers for their excellent recommendations.
Only two today, as I did not have as much time last week as I usually do.
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert – This book sounds like a story of gruesome fairy tales come to life. The cover art is really beautiful too. I first saw this book featured in this review by Alison In Bookland. She said in her review that it might not be for everyone, but if you like dark and twisted stuff (which y’all know I do), it might be just what you’re looking for.
- The Quiet at the End of the World by Lauren James – Another genre I love is dystopian sci-fi. This book seems like a really good one, according to this review by Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books. The story sounds fantastic and Marie gives it a pretty glowing recommendation.
That’s it for today. Are there any other books you’re looking at this week? Any reviews that you thought were outstanding? Be sure to let me know!
Good morning and happy Monday! I am having a bit of a rough morning, not gonna lie. The brain is not wanting to wake up – I think it wants another weekend!
On Mondays, I like to share the new books that I heard about during the previous week, as well as highlight some of the wonderful bloggers in the community.
That’s it for this week! If you’ve found a new book and want to share it, please let me know in comments.
Didn’t get to post a wrap-up on Friday, because Friday was CRAZY, but I will suffice it to say that I am working very hard at not falling into a reading slump again, and mostly succeeding. So yay!
Added to GoodReads is my way of sharing new books that I have discovered through this lovely community of book bloggers. If you have any books that you have found, or any other book bloggers that I should follow, please let me know!
Happy Monday everyone!