Happy Monday! I started this particular feature several years ago and have done it off and on since. Basically, it is a chance to highlight some books that I have been adding to my GoodReads list over the last week (or in this case, the last few days) from comments and reviews throughout the book blogger community.
- The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman – This book was featured by Rants and Raves of a Bibliophile for their “Waiting on Wednesday” post. It is set for release in April 2019.
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson – Another “Waiting on Wednesday” feature, this time from The Perks of Being Noura. I have seen it on a few other blogs as well. It is set for release in June 2019.
- The Night Diary by Veera Hiranandani – This was featured in a very lovely review over at Silver Button Books. This book is already out there, so check it out!
- The Flower Girls by Alice Clark-Platts and Need To Know by Karen Cleveland – Both of these were features on a “WWW Wednesday” post at The Secret Library. I have also seen The Flower Girls shared on many other blogs as well. It was just released last week – Happy Book Birthday! Need To Know is already out as well.
- Will Haunt You by Brian Kirk – This book was reviewed by Laura at FUOnlyKnew. While she only gave it 3 stars, it still sounds very intriguing in a twisted, bizarre way, so I think I will eventually give it a go. It is set for release in March 2019.
- Louis & Louise by Julie Cohen – This book was given a glowing review by Beth at Bibliobeth. Very thought provoking. GoodReads has this listed as published in 2019, but no firm date, so I’m not sure if it’s out yet or not. If it isn’t yet, it should be soon.
Thank you to these lovelies for sharing their reviews and commentary. Have you read any of these books? Anything else you would like to recommend? Be sure to leave them in comments!
Categories: Added to GoodReads
What a nice idea for a feature. I will be back to look at some of your links 😀
Thanks! I know it’s not a particularly original idea, but there are so many great bloggers out there, I wanted to highlight them, thank them in some way. 🙂
Thanks for the mention I really enjoyed Need To Know!
Thanks for the recommendation! I look forward to reading it someday!