Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the lovely folks over at “The Broke and the Bookish.” This week’s topic:
Top Ten Books You Would Classify As
ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3-5 years
Ugh! So many to choose from! Let’s see if I can narrow it down at least a little bit.
- Splintered by A.G. Howard – I adored this entire series. Such a crazy and interesting take on Alice in Wonderland. I was sad to see the series end.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – This book. My heart. SO GOOD! I need to get a review up on this one, just to make sense of how I feel about it.
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare – This was the end of the Infernal Devices trilogy, and oh the feels! It was such a perfect ending.
- Comes the Night by Norah Wilson & Heather Doherty – I got this book for free somewhere. I can’t even remember where, but it was so good! I wish the next book in the series would hurry up and get here!
- Shadowbound by Dianne Sylvan – My all-time favorite vampire series, this was book five and so many things happened! Let’s just say that I need book six like now!
- Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor – This entire series was magical from the very beginning. This was a beautiful and bittersweet ending.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I knew as soon as I started reading this that it would become one of my favorite books, and I was right. I wanted to read it again as soon as I was finished.
- Blackout by Mira Grant – My first foray into zombies was the Newsflesh trilogy and I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. It was really hard to put down.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green – So much has been said about this book. It is absolutely beautiful and heart wrenching. I really need to see the movie at some point, but I’ll need a whole box of tissues and a pint of ice cream.
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline – This book is just plain awesome. If you like video games, dystopian stories, and a whole lot of 80s trivia, this book is for you.
So there’s my list. Please leave your top ten posts in comments!
Categories: Top Ten Tuesdays