Added to GoodReads is a weekly feature where I share the books that I heard about last week as well as the bloggers that have shared their reviews. I’ve been trying to make more of an effort to be a better blog follower, liking and commenting more than I usually do, and it’s been a lot of fun. There are so many wonderful blogs out there!
- David Mogo, Godhunter by Suyi Davies Okungbowa – This book sounds really amazing, and very different from what I typically read. Check out this interview with the author by Stefanie @ The Magic of Wor(l)ds – it’s great!
- The Silent Ones by K.L. Slater – I know I’ve seen this book all over the place lately (and may have shared it here before, I can’t remember), but this review by The Reading Chemist really shows why this book has so much buzz.
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo – This is a new book and a new author for me, but it’s a fantasy about sirens, which you don’t always see. Check out this review by Cat at Pages and Plots – she loved it!
- Undying by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner – This is the second book of a duology (the first book is Unearthed). I have read other books by these two authors and enjoyed them, but I also enjoyed this review by Alison in Bookland.
- Lord of Secrets by Breanna Teintze – Another new book and author for me, which I always appreciate. I also really like this blog tour review from Asha at A Cat, A Book and A Cup of Tea. She says this might be a favorite for the year!
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson – I had not heard of this one, but apparently it’s been getting some hype. After reading this review by Lauren at LaLa’s Book Reviews, it sounds like that hype is well deserved!
See what happens when I blog hop more! My TBR explodes! Oh well. It was bound to happen eventually. Please check out these bloggers and also share any other reviews out there that you enjoy!