Added to GoodReads is a weekly feature where I discuss and share some of the new books that have been added to my TBR, as well as the awesome book bloggers who have shared their thoughts and reviews.
I’m still catching up on a lot of blog following, but I’m getting there!
- Alice by J.M. Sullivan – I didn’t see this one on the blogosphere, but got it for free from BookBub. An Alice in Wonderland retelling set in a dystopian world with zombies? Could be fun.
- The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin – Another one that I did not get from the blogs, but from my husband. The author is on the alumni page for his alma mater (Grinnell College), so he’s sort of friends with her. I don’t know much about it, but it sounds pretty good from the description.
- A Very Large Expanse Of Sea by Tahereh Mafi – I haven’t read any of Tahereh Mafi’s books, although I’ve seen her at YallFest several times and her Shatter Me series is on my TBR. According to this review from Chrissi Reads, I need to also check out her contemporary work as well.
- Branded by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki – I love finding books and authors that I had never heard of before, which is the case with this one, courtesy of this great review by Michelle at First Book Love.
- The Pale Ones by Bartholomew Bennett – Another author and book that is completely new to me, although this appears to be a shorter length, maybe more of a novella. Check out this blog tour post by Jules at One More Word.
That will do it for this week’s post! If you have any recommendations or have seen any wonderful reviews that you would like to share as well, please leave them in comments!