Happy Monday and Happy April! Added to Goodreads is a weekly feature where I highlight the books that I found out about the previous week and the bloggers and websites where I found them.
- The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty – This is actually book #2 in a trilogy, but you can read a great review of it posted by Angelica at The Book Cover Girl, as well as a link to her review of book #1.
- The Winter Sister by Megan Collins – I’ve seen this book around a few places but you should definitely check out this review posted by Cris at The Biblio Blonde.
- The Liar’s Daughter by Megan Cooley Peterson – I’ve started following a bunch of new bloggers, which is always fun because I get to find people who like the same weird stuff I do. Like books about cults. Check out this Waiting on Wednesday post by Mari at Musings of a Book Girl.
I’ve also gotten two new ebooks from BookBub. If you haven’t heard of BookBub before, be sure to check it out. It will change your life.
- Reap by Casey L. Bond – This sounds like a really cool dystopian story, and you know how much I love those!
- Frontier Justice by Arthur T. Bradley – Another dystopian novel, but with more of a western feel? From what I can see? Sounds a bit different from what I usually read.
If you’ve found some really good books or read some good reviews this past week, please let me know! I love to find new stuff!
Categories: Added to GoodReads