Good morning and happy Monday! I am having a bit of a rough morning, not gonna lie. The brain is not wanting to wake up – I think it wants another weekend!
On Mondays, I like to share the new books that I heard about during the previous week, as well as highlight some of the wonderful bloggers in the community.
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett – I had never heard of this book or this author, but the description sounds like a really interesting YA dystopia, and y’all know how much I love those! Check out this Waiting on Wednesday post from Rants and Raves of a Bibliophile for more information and to see the gorgeous cover art!
- You Asked For Perfect by Laura Silverman – I heard about this book from Marie at Drizzle & Hurricane Books. She shared a great interview with the author and also a review of the book itself. This one comes out tomorrow!
- The Sin Soldiers by Tracy Auerbach – Another book I had never heard of until I saw Jenicide By Bibliophile’s post revealing the cover art. And what cover art! You really need to go over to her blog and check this one out. This book won’t be out until July, so a bit of a wait.
- The Pumilio Child by Judy McInerney – One thing I absolutely love about being a book blogger is finding books that I never would have seen otherwise. I probably would never have seen this book if not for this review posted by Yvo at It’s All About Books.
- Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid – This book sounds like all those music and band documentaries I used to watch as a kid, just in book form. Check out this review posted by Jennifer at The Tarheel Reader.
That’s it for this week! If you’ve found a new book and want to share it, please let me know in comments.
Categories: Added to GoodReads
Thanks for the mention!
Anytime! Your blog is one of my favorites. 😊
Aww thanks for that! ❤
I should do something like this, I add so many books thanks to other bloggers 😀
You have some good choices above 😀
That’s why I started this. I liked being able to give a shout out to some of the ones I follow, especially when they write a really good review or highlight a really good book.
Such a wonderful way to share books and other blogs!
Thanks, Denise! ♥️ I hope you enjoy Daisy’s story too!
Thanks! I have no idea when I will actually get to read it, but hopefully within the next few months.
Ohh what a wonderful idea to list books and give shout outs to bloggers, too, this is such a sweet idea, I love it ❤ Thank you so much for mentioning me, I'm so happy you added You Asked For Perfect to your TBR ❤
It’s the least I can do. There are so many wonderful bloggers in the book blogging community. They help me find awesome books that I would never find otherwise, plus inspire me to keep blogging the best I can. 🙂