Hello everyone! It’s been a crazy week and next week will be even crazier. My mom, my kiddo and I will be leave this weekend to travel down to Florida to visit family. We are a bit nervous due to COVID, but my family down there has been very cautious (they are older and one of them already has respiratory issues). Besides, their house has a pool so we won’t really need to go anywhere else! 🙂
I am going to try to keep up with blog posts next week, but I can’t guarantee it. I don’t know for sure how much time I’ll have. I might try to pre-write and schedule some, but I also have a lot of things to do to get ready to leave. So we’ll see.
Here are some reading stats for the week (Friday, July 17 – Thursday, July 23):
- The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman – chapters 7 through 12
- Legend by Marie Lu – Day’s 3rd chapter
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand – chapters 3 through 5
- Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson – chapters 17 through 36
- War Girls by Tochi Onyebuchi – chapters 1 through 13
A modest amount, but I’m happy with it. I’m enjoying everything that I’m reading currently, so that’s the most important thing.
Have a wonderful week, my dears! I will hopefully see you sometime next week!
Categories: Weekly Wrap-Up