Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker. Here are the rules if you want to play along:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week’s teaser comes from Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas.
She knew it hadn’t been mere interest that had prompted Chaol to ask her to talk to him last night, but guilt.
Hmmmm . . . wonder why someone might be feeling guilty? You’ll have to read to find out!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is:
Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors
This one was actually a bit difficult for me, because I don’t buy as many books as I used to. I am very lucky that my local library has a really big ebook selection, which between that and all the review copies I’ve been getting, has kept me pretty busy. Here are a bunch of authors that I enjoy and would typically try to buy as soon as I could.
- A.G. Howard – Author of the Splintered series, RoseBlood, and Stain
- John Green – Author of Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns, The Fault in Our Stars, and several others
- Hank Green – Author of An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
- Mark Oshiro – Author of Anger is a Gift
- Chuck Wendig – Author of the Miriam Black series, the Heartland series, Wanderers, and several others
- Neil Gaiman – Co-Author of Good Omens. Author of American Gods, The Graveyard Book, the Sandman series, and many others.
- Cassandra Clare – Author of the Shadowhunters series (multiple series)
- Dianne Sylvan – Author of the Shadow World series, as well as several neo-pagan non-fiction books
- Maureen Johnson – Author of 13 Little Blue Envelopes, Suite Scarlet, the Shades of London series, and many others
- Erin Morgenstern – Author of The Night Circus and the upcoming The Starless Sea
Those are my teasers and top tens for this week. Please leave yours in comments!
Also, as a reminder, I am doing a giveaway to celebrate hitting 500 followers on this blog. If you want to sign up, please check out this post to do so. 🙂