Happy Friday everyone! Wow, has it been a week. My co-worker who was going to have surgery has left, so my job has been very, very busy. We did hear that everything went well, so I’m very happy about that. She’s a sweet lady and I miss her already!
Good news: I found out that my daughter qualified for her special education plan for next school year. This will help her so much when she starts high school! It definitely takes the pressure off. I was also finally able to get back to my doctor and work out some options for my fibromyalgia.
So overall, a pretty productive week. And now I get a three day weekend!
- I read chapters 20 to 32 of The Bone Charmer by Breeana Shields, finishing that one for the blog tour this past week (see post here).
- I read chapters 18 to 29 of Art of Death by Becca Vincenza, also finishing that one for another blog tour (see post here). It’s been a busy tour week, that’s for sure!
- I read chapters 17 to 24 of Kushiel’s Avatar by Jacqueline Carey, so still making good progress there.
- I started reading Where I End And You Begin by Preston Norton, reading chapters 1 to 5 of the ARC. It’s pretty good so far!
- I read chapters 16 to 18 of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling and got Chapter-A-Long posts for all three chapters. I am going to try and get another chapter done this afternoon, but we’ll see.
Productive reading week too! I have family in town, so I don’t know how much reading I’ll get done over the next few days, but I still feel pretty good about how things are going.
Have a good weekend, friends!
Categories: Weekly Wrap-Up