Happy Friday, everyone! It has been an interesting week, to be sure. It has been unusually busy for me at work – not in a bad way, in a good way – but I have been trying to keep up with my blogging goals as much as possible. Here are some highlights from the week:
- Blogged on this site each weekday (including this one).
- Got my NetGalley review up (yesterday’s review of Terrestrial Magic)
- Got accepted for another NetGalley ARC – Never-Contented Things by Sarah Porter.
- Went ahead and registered my domain for the site (welcome to lifewithnoplot.com!)
- Finished not one, but two books this week.
That’s actually a lot for me. I haven’t kept up with other blogs this week as much as I’d like to (due to the busy-ness at work), but I am very much enjoying communicating and connecting with so many wonderful book bloggers. You are lovely and make my day a little brighter each time I see you.
I get to have a three-day weekend this week (thank’s to our office being closed for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day), and I will definitely enjoy the extra time. I am on the verge of getting sick (after my daughter has been sick for the past several days) and want to try and avoid that if at all possible.
In any case, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will be back on Monday or Tuesday! Take care!
Categories: Weekly Wrap-Up