Greetings all! Hope you lovelies had a wonderful week. Here’s how mine went.
- Still drinking lots of water. I think my body is finally adjusting to it, and I’m even starting to crave water more than soda, which is awesome (and a little weird).
- I am holding off with the exercise and the yoga for now. I was trying to keep up with everything, but I think it was too much. It was making me feel very tense, which is the opposite of what I want right now. I am going to focus on fixing my diet, eating better, and getting that part of V-Shred solid, and then I’ll add the workouts back in.
- This is my fifth post this week. Here’s a wrap-up of my other posts:
- I have also been continuously blogging over at My Crooked Little Path. I haven’t missed a day over there since 12/31. Again, that one is a little more personal, meditations on my life using Tarot.
- I have also been trying to participate more in the blogging community, commenting on other blogs that I follow and responding to comments on mine. It has been great to connect (or re-connect) with so many of you!
- Kushiel’s Dart: read chapters 9-13. Those chapters are pretty dense, and I’m also reading this one at night before bed, so progress will probably be slower than other books. This thing is over 800 pages long!
- Throne of Glass: read chapters 1-26. These chapters are much, much shorter! I think I am about half way through?
- Terrestrial Magic: read chapters 1-5. Can I tell you how excited I am to be reading for NetGalley again! This book is pretty good so far, and the author is now following my blog! Hi Marina!
Signing off for the week! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and I’ll see y’all on Monday!
Categories: Weekly Wrap-Up